March 31, 2008

Save our 'Ambili maman' !

Oh, what's this ? Why are you making my "Ambili maaman" a graveyard ? Please don't put the ashes on his face !  Don't trouble him !!

Yesterday's news : Celestic Inc, an American company, in association with a private rocket flight company, is planning to take the cremated human remains to moon. Certainly at sky-high charges.
No, I can't agree to this (if atall someone asks me for permission !).

But dear Celestic friends, other than displaying and demonstrating your nutty character, what useful thing will you achieve from this ? May be you will earn a lot of money ! But let me ask you .. We have so much of nuclear waste in this globe. Why don't you take all that to space ( NOT to moon !) and throw them beyond the moon? Those countries or UN will pay you reasonably, I am sure. Please put your efforts for good of the society, and the Moon, Not for funny and mad claims.

No comments: