March 1, 2008

RAM and RAT

Namaste.

This is Prasanna.

Welcome to my world of random thoughts and memories. Here, I plan to share my random thoughts and memories that comes to my mind, as and when I am clicked, by someone or something.
Being RANDOM is natural; so are my thoughts, and my memories. I shall not manipulate them.

RAM : Random Access Memories as and when it pops-up
and
RAT : Random Access Thoughts as and when it clicks

Here is a pop-up !
I started writing my "feels" when I was an eighth standard student. I wrote in my mother tongue Malayalam, in the last page of my Malayalam notebook. I wrote just two paragraphs about a boat race (Vallamkali), based on a poem (from the 9th standard text book) taught by my grand father (Appooppan). He was my inspiration to write what I felt like.
But I didn't show my article to any one other than my Appooppan. The paper may still be lying in the 'thattinpuram' of my 'tharavaadu'.


Later, over this many years, I wrote some of my experiences, thoughts, and feels. Most of what I wrote are impulsive, and some of them may not look matured. But that's not a deterrent for me. Let me remember, think, dream, and write, as I like (feel) it. That's a pleasure too !

Are there any rules to think ? Are there any rules to write? May be, there are. But let me not worry on those now. Let me Remember, Think, Dream and Write whatever, but not hurting anyone. You would agree with me, honest writings may hurt someone sometimes. But, YOU please don't get hurt !

About the title RAM and RAT ? I'll be back shortly. Thank you.


Prasanna

No comments: