August 17, 2008

Random thoughts on BCK08 - Caricature mela



I never knew I am looking so great, until I saw my caricature (above)  by Sajjiv.  He is right and honest ofcourse ! He is showing you the truth ( the mirror hardly does that ! ). He did this great job on 16th during BCK08 at Alleppey.

Sajjive created the caricatures of all BlogCampKerala08 participants. But Sajjive, you miseed one very important person. Who's that ? Can you tell  me Sajjive ?

Sajjiv blogs at :    keralahahaha.blogspot.com ;  ooneswarampo.blogspot.com    and fatcartoonist.blogspot.com

THANK YOU Sajjive !

5 comments:

sreehu said...

ur caricature look nice

sajjive realy did take a big effort drawing all attendees caricature

sreehari

sreehu said...

and after the camp i did delete all my entries and hav started fresh blogs

and will soon be an active blogger

hope being a BIG PLAYER FOR NXT CAMP

Anonymous said...

my blog http://liferockon.webs.com/

Cartoonist said...

THANKS, Chetta, for this mighty exposure given.. :)

I guess, you had Farmer in mind. If yes, I have already framed him months back itself. If Mani, I will be doing him shortly in peace.

Vellayani Vijayan/വെള്ളായണിവിജയന്‍ said...

"കൊള്ളാം നന്നായിരിക്കുന്നു.സജ്ജീവിനും നന്ദി.”
വെള്ളായണി