August 18, 2008

BCK08 : Kuthivarakkaaran


On the net, I am a stag. The financial people may better understand this. But if I tell you that I am not a bull or a bear, then you may get it better. I normally don’t bookmark blogs. And about Malayalam blogs, I am too strained to read them. So, I eject out such blogs at my earliest (unless that interesting it is !). But, for the first time, I did bookmark a Malayalam blog today. I am so bullish about, Kuthivarakkaaran Rajesh !

Today morning, I had the pressure to post some of my random thoughts on BCK08. So I made a few scriblings on some of the individuals I met there. ( See, I had already thanked Sajjive ). First I thought about Kuthivarakkaaran. Then I decided to go to his blog, and see what he does, before I write anything. Thank God, I did that first … before I publish my words.

Kuthivarakkaaraa.. it’s fantastic ! I simply love your blog !! I now know you have many blogs including : kuthivara.blogspot.com and brownandviolets.blogspot.com


Kuthivarakkaaraa..., kuthivarakkare …., 
Aalappuzha kaayal parappil chaakara, chaakara, …chaakaraaa…...

{ Remember Chemmeen songs ? Yeah.. then that’s fine ..}

Rajesh, you really did reap the chaakara at BlogCampKerala 2008. Your blog says it all. 
But Rajesh, I thought you’ll have some cartoons and caricatures in your blog too. I could see only a few. How about that ? 

ALL THE BEST to you kuthivarakkaaran.. Keep kuthivarakkal …


No comments: