August 5, 2008

Astrologer





Astrologer : a person who predicts the future of others, but not his own.
Astrologers, in Kerala, are a very fortunate group. They are the most wanted persons, by almost everybody ! As a profession, Astrology is ‘godly’. They earn very well; clients pay them heavily, without any complaints or bargains. And, all that without much of efforts. Little bit of Astrology, sometimes Palmistry, Vaastu, (and related fields, if any ) makes them the most honorable. 
Most of the Astologers in Trivandrum are minting money (yes, I mean that ). Look at their posh offices and ‘moving palaces’, you’ll agree with me.
But that’s their business, I’ve nothing to do on that. Oohh… I am not against Astrologers. Let them do their job well.
But here, my point is not on those ! Its about a footpath-Astrologer, who finds it very hard to pull on.
I’ve here, a few snaps (sorry for the poor quality images) of an Astrologer, an old man.  He gets his clients in his ‘office’, the footpath  beside a busy road in the City. I hope he makes his earnings to pull on !
Please leave your comments here.

No comments: