July 12, 2008

Monsoon season

  Fig 1

Fig 2


Fig 3

Hi all,

I heard someone telling me " Hey.... if you cant be punctual, get lost .."

Yeah.. I got it. I am sorry yaar ..! Let me be a bit poilitical...  'I am punctual in not being punctual'. Is that Ok ?   If not, please bear with me.

I am proud, I belong to one of the best localities in this city (I am not refering to the Y town ). Its the cleanest of all such residential areas.  That's literally true to its fullest. Some people are very determined to make ours the best.. not just the cleanest, but the most beautiful. That's why, our Secretary of the Residential Association takes a lot of effort in beautifying. See the first picture.. He has made his surroundings a garden. I appreciate his efforts, and wish everyone to take such efforts. Let's make our land more beautiful, and natural. That's the way to make our land "God's own country".

But what to do .. some are determined to make our locality dirty.  See the second and third  pictures. Someone had deliberately put all their domestic dirt in the road. See the yellow board on the wall... It says, "dont put garbage here., Keep the area clean". That's why the Kudumbasree ladies (people who remove the garbage everyday from our houses) left a garbage tray right under the board. Someone  (who saves Rs. 30/- monthly, by not paying to the noble cause ) throws all their domestic garbage right below the board. And the crows...   yeah they are crows afterall.. do their job well...   spreading the dirt all over !. 

MONSOON.. Almost all the media covered this issue - the lack of rains, the failure of Monsoon.  Everyone said "monsoon cheated us".

But, who cheted whom? Is it not that we all, the society, had cheated the nature. That's why the nature takes an appropriate response.

You (let us all ) be honest to the nature; nature will certainly bless us with what we need.

If it doen't rain, what are we going to do ?

No comments: