September 7, 2008

Politrics of Trinamool

I don't like to comment on the political games of our (great !) leaders. Moreover, I am really scared of these guys. But today, I have a comment.
This is about Ms.Mamta Banerji (she is called 'Bengal Tigress !). I wonder, for whom does she fight for ? And for what ? I am sure, it's not for the villagers at that 400 acres of land at Singur.
Another point I've been wondering is about the meaning of "trinamool'. What does it mean ? To me, I understand it as : Trinam means grass ( तृणं ), and mool refers to value ( मूल ). So, trinamool must be meaning 'having value of grass' (that means, 'of no value' ).
Then my doubt is, why do people of Bengal not treating 'Trinamool' appropriately ? They can easily pluck off and get rid of this grass of no value.

No comments: