September 2, 2008

Abhinav Bindra : Gainers and Losers

Abhinav Bindra, the golden gainer, says he is a "loser". Confused ? Then read on..
A press report says, Bindra considers himself a loser in life as he has done nothing except shooting at ranges. "All my life has been shooting. I have done nothing in my life. I am quite a loser. I just sleep, run, and do nothing except shooting ... Sport is one part of life. there are so many other things to life but I have done nothing" ... he says.

Dear Bindra,
If you have realised the fact (what you said), then you are right. Life is much more than just sport. But, you are a gainer. You have done a great thing, that too at this age. Now, you have all your life with you to do more.. and ...more. Do it ! Do it different. Be happy that you have everything with you, conducive to doing many things. So, DO IT ! Please be happy that you are not one among the millions who just vegetate, and lose their total life.
Bindra, you are great. You know your inner ! You have placed at the peak of the motivational triangle. You are now motivating yourself for better achievements. And you will gain !

But more than suggestions to Bindra, I looked into myself. What did I gain ? Nothing... I have been vegetating all this life.. all these years. Being a government servant (I hate to call that myself ) for over three dacades doesn't mean anything. It was a total loss... loss of life.. and I gained nothing... But I've some more life left out (I believe). So, I must do something better and gain my life.

No comments: