June 10, 2008

Sorry for the loooooong gap....

Good day, dear friends...
I am sorry that I didnot post my RAMs and RATs for over a month.
I shall tell you about this looooong gap ! That's not to impress you on my lapses, But to tell you a lot of RAMs and RATs.

The Chinese say, there are nine lives for a cat. (Remember the Eveready ad, with a cat and the number 9 ! ).  We Indians believe that we all have multiple lives. (How many ? Do you know ?)
Any how, I had a change of my 'live' recently (last month ! ). I shall tell you those interesting and exciting experiences. They are, I am sure, won't be just RATs.

I had already written a few pages on all these RATs (on paper). They'll be shortly in this blog. I hope, my girl assisting me to type out my heavier tasks join back .. at the earliest.

In the meanwhile, remember, I told you about the inordinate price rises in the city ? Now that there is absolutely NO control over the price rises, I don't know how we manage our both ends meet !

The Thattukada I've referred earlier is CLOSED FOR EVER, it seems.. The are not openeing it !!

And the Rains are here. But the Rain God is not inclined to bless the Rain predictors ! the MET department !!  I pity them. Won't you ?

No comments: