June 11, 2008

Many lives in life

How many lives a man lives in his life ?
What a question, isn’t it ? But that’s the question.
The Chinese say that there are 9 lives for a cat. How many for a man ? I don’t know.
I am not talking about the virtual “Second life”, or anything like that.
But I know that we all human beings live many lives in our biological life. Moreover, I now know that I am living my fourth.

My first live (starting with my biological life) started in December 1950. That’s when I was born.
I got into my second live in 1987, when my biological life was paused for a moment, and was born again into my second live. And the third happened during 1990, but that was a planned switchover of live. That was at a hospital in this City.
A few weeks ago, on 24 May 2008 precisely, I had to cross over to my fourth live. This too happened in a local hospital, ofcourse a planned one again.
Thank God, I am sailing my fourth live now. I believe, I have three more lives to live in my life. Does that make any sense to you ? I hope Yes. If not, I shall explain that later, if you desire so.

No comments: