June 10, 2008

Guruvayoor Kalyanam : Marriage at Guruvayoor

11 April, 2008. Morning . Guruvayoor temple.
Marriages take place in the heaven. Certainly. But I thought the heaven is a crowded place (with relatives, guests, friends, and all... ). But see, how this couple made their heaven !
Please see the video.
Apologies to this couple, for posting the video without their permission. If they don't like this video to be posted here, I request them to mail me so.

I made an attempt to meet the couple after the heavenly event, but I could not ( on reasons of my hurried programme).

I wish them ALL THE BEST. Dear youngeeeeees, I wish you a happy married life.


{I am sorry that the video couldnot be uploaded... My 'VSNL BroadBand' connection is not really broad, it's too narrow and is "snail band'. I shall try again.. and again.. until I succeed ! 1/9/08 }

No comments: