June 22, 2010

The best decease

We all face deceases of some kind or other, during our life. Deceases of various types and complexities. And for most of them, our medical systems are able to treat and cure, so that we are "saved". But as we grow older, medicines may become less effective. At some point of time , death wins over the doctors and medicines !

Some deceases cause us to be bed-ridden, may be for days or weeks, or even months. It becomes a horrible experience to be like that. { Personally, I can't even think of being bed-ridden, and being at the mercy of others }. This made me think of a good-better-best ratings for deceases (not bad-worse-worst ). I feel the best decease is heart attack ! It ends up one's life in a few moments. No much trouble to self and others.

Am i cruel ? Am a cynic ?  I know I am not !

.

No comments: