August 21, 2008

BCK08 : For a few $s more


$.. $.. $... $ ... $...  That's what some of the BCK08 participants had in their mind.  That's why EVERYONE was listening Mani Karthik, with 'sharpened ears'. While some of the participants are churning money ($) out of their blogs (as they stated), most of them had only their wish.  I am just one among them.   

Though I started blogging a few months back, I was not so sure about anything. But recently, I thought ;  why not earn some money, if it really can ? That's why I decided to learn more about blogging. In fact I told my intention point blank to many of the bloggers I met there at BCK08.


Here is Karthik with his money churning techniques !  

He was to the point ( no blah..blahs..). I learnt a few lessons, certainly. His talk made me realise that I am doing real 'bull shit' now. That made me think ... made an insight ... and compels me to think different.  I thought of deleting all my blogs, to start afresh. No.... I cant kill my children... I can't do that. I spent many hours of my precious time... I must not delete them, though may be I didn't do justice to those blogs. But, redo the blogs with a new focus.  Now, I am in that process. I hope, I'll be able to create a couple of good blogs shortly.

Thank you Karthik.

No comments: